Project Name: ENERgy-efficient manufacturing system MANagement
EnerMan envisions the factory as a living organism that can manage its energy consumption in an autonomous way. It will create an energy sustainability management framework collecting data from the factory and holistically process them to create dedicated energy sustainability metrics.
- Objective 1: Design an intelligent, autonomous, flexible and reconfigurable energy sustainability manufacturing closed control loop manager that constantly adapts the manufacturing processes, product lines, equipment functionality in order to always comply with operator determined energy sustainability indicators.
- Objective 2: Provide a intelligent, holistic, secure and trusted sensor data collection and analysis mechanism that can process energy data from heterogeneous factory actors, equipment and processes in order to extract accurate energy sustainability metrics.
- Objective 3: Structure a FOF digital twin that can simulate the factory operation and predict holistically, based on historical and real collected data, a factory energy sustainability fingerprint. The digital twin should take into account the energy impact of human operator behavior.
- Objective 4: Consider throughout the EnerMan lifecycle human users and operators and provide extended reality solutions that increase their situational awareness on energy sustainability well practices for the industrial process.
- Objective 5: Integrate the EnerMan various tools into a unified solution and realize industrial manufacturing opportunities in energy consuming environments by validating tools and techniques in real-world settings.
- Objective 6: Specify a standardized regulation framework for energy sustainability optimization achievement in multiple industry manufacturing environments. Also, specify a certification strategy for industrial manufacturing energy sustainability.
- Objective 7: To define evidence-based business and financing models along with a business plan for the post-project sustainable exploitation of the EnerMan framework.
Reason for applying to HSbooster.eu services
We want to get further information besides the ones we already collected in order to achieve a comprehensive view of the standardization framework of interest.
Main standardisation interest
We aim at understanding the standardization framework related to Intelligent energy management and energy consumption sustainability. In case needed we consider the opportunity to share our developments and point of view to specific workgroups in order to support the specification of a standardized regulation framework for energy sustainability optimization achievement in multiple industry manufacturing environments. Also, specify a certification strategy for industrial manufacturing energy sustainability.
Open Call Topic(s): Sustainable digitalisation
Project Acronym: EnerMan
Grant Agreement Id: 958478
Programme: H2020-EU.2.1.5. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - Advanced manufacturing and processing
Call for proposal: H2020-NMBP-TR-IND-2018-2020
Funding Scheme: IA - Innovation action